Saturday, March 6, 2010

The New Movie and Alice on Etsy

Ahh, "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry." (John Steinbeck). Last night I tried to get to the opening of the Burton's Alice in Wonderland, only to find every ticket at every show SOLD OUT! Every Emo kid from a 100 mile radius crowded the theatre and foiled me. Alas, patience is my middle name so I shall try again tomorrow. Meantime, my friend Patti at the Liberty Post hooked me up with Etsy's collection of handmade Alice-inspired wares and I found many cool items. Behold:

I am mad for little Harajuku tophats. Perfect for bridesmaids at an Alice wedding.



Darling for your little Easter bunny

2 comments:

  1. i have yet to see the movie and i sooooooo want to. i will have an opportunity soon i think. i hope you finally got the chance to beat out the emo kids rush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if you ever got to see it...if not, the scathing review I wrote of it on my blog and at Elephant Journal might make you feel better about that...

    ReplyDelete